Terms and Conditions of booking Bawd Hall
Our full terms and conditions will be provided to you when you make a provisional booking. The principal terms and conditions for booking Bawd Hall are as follows
- You agree that you will take good care of the property, leave it clean and tidy, report any breakages and agree to be responsible for the cost of a) any significant breakages or losses of property and b) for any costs incurred (over and above that which is normally incurred) so as to return the property to good condition. This is the main condition of the contract.
- You agree not to exceed the maximum number of occupants for the property.
- A deposit of 50% of the booking cost will be required with your booking form. The balance will be due 6 weeks before your Holiday Start Date. If the booking is for less than 6 weeks time the full amount payable will be required with your booking form.
- Key Deposits – A Key Deposit of £100 is payable at the time of paying the balance of the booking cost. This is refunded as soon as reasonably possible after your holiday provided that you or your party have not caused any damage or loss and the property has been left clean and tidy.
- Arrival & Departure Times – Your accommodation will be available to you from 4 p.m. on the day of arrival, unless otherwise arranged. Please be ready to leave the accommodation by 10 a.m. on the day of departure, unless otherwise arranged.
- Unless previously agreed with us, pets are not allowed in or around the property. We cannot accept more than 2 dogs. Pets must not be allowed on beds or furnishings or left unattended in the property. You agree to clear up pet hair before departing and to clear any fouling of the garden immediately throughout your stay. We reserve the right to charge for additional cleaning or consequential costs caused by pets. You will be held responsible for any damage caused to the property, wildlife or neighbouring stock by any pet you bring to the premises.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden in the property and in the surrounding grounds and buildings. You will be held responsible for any damage caused to the property, additional cleaning costs or other consequential losses arising as a result of smoking.
- Linen, Towels, Oil, Electricity. These are provided free of charge, assuming reasonable usage.
- Telephone & broadband. Telephone & broadband are available ex gratia to guests assuming reasonable and appropriate usage. We cannot guarantee the availability of phone and broadband services and are not able to provide technical support for computer connection difficulties.